[SPAM] - [cisco-voip] Music on hold. - Email found in subject

Marc Hering mhering at reval.com
Tue Mar 8 10:20:23 EST 2005

I have the same issue, I run Linux as my base OS on all my PC's. I am
sure there is an Opensource program that does this. but since the
network I admin is Win based, I use VMware and run windows inside my
Linux OS, that way I can use the Win tools to convert the audio...  but
if anyone knows an OpenSource tool that does this I'd love to know as
well..

<M>

Can you recommend to me some audio converter (for Linux OS) so I can
change encoding from
RIFF (little-endian) data, WAVE audio, Microsoft PCM, 8 bit, mono 11025
Hz

RIFF (little-endian) data, WAVE audio, ITU G.711 mu-law, mono 8000 Hz
and RIFF (little-endian) data, WAVE audio, mono 8000 Hz ?