[cisco-voip] When does the IPPhone considers CCM unreachable andsearches for SRST?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Mar 8 12:57:24 EST 2005

I would suspect the CallManager service parameters are what you are looking for:

      Station and Backup Server Keep-alive Interval : This parameter designates the interval in seconds between keep-alive messages that are sent from the Cisco IP phones to the secondary Cisco CallManager
      This is a required field.
      Default: 60.
      Unit: sec.
      Minimum: 10.
      Maximum: 1000.

      Station Keep Alive Interval : This parameter designates the interval in seconds between keep-alive messages sent from the Cisco IP phones to the primary CallManager.
      This is a required field.
      Default: 30.
      Unit: sec.
      Minimum: 10.