[cisco-voip] 2 Unity in one AD Domain

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Wed Mar 9 17:48:19 EST 2005

We have Unity 4.0.4 running with CM on a Windows 2003 server.  Now I
need to use Unity for our old PBX system.  The dialogic card is only
supported in Windows 2000.  So It sounds like I have one of two options
and I'm not sure if the second one will work.

1. format the unity server install with win 2k and integrate with both
PBX and CM

Or

2. bring up a new Unity server running win2k.  My question with this is
that all users, whether on PBX or CM are all part of a single Windows
2003 AD domain and are all using the same two Exchange 2003 servers for
UM.  Question: will bring up this second Unity box cause any issues?

TIA

Scott