[cisco-voip] PSAP unable to callback to ELIN

Candace Holman Candace_Holman at harvard.edu
Thu Mar 10 16:53:21 EST 2005

Have you followed all the steps in the documentation regarding partitions
and css, and the CER user?  Also, make sure the cer user is associated with
all your cti ports and route point devices, and make sure the password is
correct on cer.

We have this working - take a look at your event logs on cer and see if
there's anything that makes sense there.  If nothing there, you can turn on
trace on your CM and see how the call is being routed there.

Candace