[cisco-voip] CM4.0 - forward to voicemail, on no answer fromhunt list.

Andrew Dignan andy at dignans.com
Fri Mar 11 11:04:04 EST 2005

What I have found, and correct me if I am wrong.  You cannot add a CTI
Port (dummy phone) that is not registered to a "Line Group".  Therefore,
if you want to send a call from a Line Group to a voicemail box, you have
to send it to the Voicemail Port Line Group and then configure a "Direct
Call" routing rule to match the Hunt Pattern number which will send the
call to the correct mailbox.  Has anyone found another way?

Andy