[cisco-voip] Re: easiest way to monitor PRI's

Walenta, Phil philip.walenta at berbee.com
Tue Mar 15 14:54:22 EST 2005

No offense if you're using Prognosis, but, I've had too many bad
experiences with that product.  Specifically, because the whole product
runs on the CallManager itself,  I've had Prognosis cause many CM
crashes by busying up the server CPU.

I've used both Prognosis and NetIQ (I sell NetIQ).  I prefer the looks
of many of the screens of Prognosis, but NetIQ has more features when it
comes to monitoring, and is more scalable IMHO.