[cisco-voip] Easiest way to monitor PRI's

Aaron Kent Aaron.Kent at apptis.com
Tue Mar 15 16:59:53 EST 2005

Scott,

I can agree with Brad. I am not pushing Qovia's products, but we at
Apptis, Inc. are partners of Qovia and we hear nothing but excellent
reviews from our customers. We actively maintain our corporate VoIP
network utilizing Qovia ION5000s and Qovia Central. It provides daily
reporting and many other functions that help ease the burden of managing
a distributed VoIP network. It is a must have for any sized IT
department.

Good luck,

Aaron