[cisco-voip] Re: CM 4.1 - RTMT

Mike Armstrong mfa at crec.ifas.ufl.edu
Tue Mar 15 18:20:46 EST 2005

How timely.  I was just about to ask if anyone was using it.  I fired it up
yesterday, found that I have 0 phones registered.  CPU and memory stats are
OK, though, but until I have some more time to play/debug, I'll have to let
it go.  Memory (1GB) was pegged on the Publisher, more reasonable on the
Subscriber (where all the phones are registered, in spite of what the tool
says).  I think that may be normal.

Mike Armstrong
UF/IFAS CREC
Lake Alfred, FL