[cisco-voip] RTMT DB error

Mike Armstrong mfa at crec.ifas.ufl.edu
Wed Mar 16 08:50:34 EST 2005

RTMT does not appear to be able to find my Subscriber.  When RTMT starts, it
displays an error: "Unable to restore configuration! Host name in the
configuration is not defined in DB!".  I assume the host name it's talking
about is the Subscriber, since it reports essentially nothing relative to
the Subscriber, but what "DB" are they talking about?  The Subscriber is
defined in the CallManager Publisher database, and I can't find any
RTMT-specific database anywhere.  CCM 4.1(2).

Mike Armstrong
UF/IFAS CREC
Lake Alfred, FL