[cisco-voip] Dialplan conflicts

Marcello Pedersen mpedersen at touchbase.us
Sat Mar 12 12:39:15 EST 2005

Morning everyone,

I would appreciate some assistance on this. We have several CM sites
that we are migrating to one CM with multiple 2651XM MGCP GW. Currently
on our main site uses 5 digits extensions and 4 digits on the other
sites. Due to dialplan overlap we plan to migrate all sites to 6 digits
except HQ which will remain, as today, 5 digits. Do you foresee a
problem in doing that?

Can we have 5 and 6 digits ext within CM and will there be a problem if
we using a centralized Unity?

Regards,