[cisco-voip] Directories

Aaron Kent Aaron.Kent at apptis.com
Thu Mar 17 20:51:15 EST 2005

Hello List,

We have 3 clusters at different locations around the country. These
clusters are not AD integrated and all use DC Directory services. I was
wondering if there was a way to link all of them together or make it
look that way to the users but have they still remained separate. I now
it can be done easily with AD integration, I have seen it done; but I am
not an asp or xml developer. I am actually terrified of VXML. Weird...
Anyways, I know it can be done. Has anyone else done this and can they
send a sample script?

Current

Site A

Directories -->

Corporate Directory --> Points to Cluster directories server page

Site B

Directories -->

Corporate Directory --> Points to Cluster directories server page

Site B

Directories -->

Corporate Directory --> Points to Cluster directories server page

Look Alike

Directories -->

Company Directory -->

Site A -------------------- --> Points to Cluster 1 directories server