[cisco-voip] MGCP FAX Blues

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 08:53:21 EST 2005

Mark,

Tried ECM bit already; will try to get remote customer
to do it.

On attenuation, will try adjusting the input/output
levels. I was under impression from previous TAC
dealings that when MODEM PASSTHROUGH/FAX methods were
used these settings were ignored and not in use.

Thanks for the ideas. The DSL Filter one is
interesting. Maybe it filters out any noises being
passed through FXS port on router. Hmm. Umm.