[cisco-voip] CallForward Busy (CFB) and CallForward No Answer (CFNA) SoftKeys ??

Tim Medley medley at mac.com
Wed Mar 23 12:31:40 EST 2005

There is no Cisco way for the user to change the CFB or CFNA for their
phones. It is only accessible through CCMAdmin. Also there is no way to
access these settings via softkeys.

Now these settings are written to SQL tables, so in theory, you could
manipulate this using some asp code and a web interface.

tm

Tim Medley
http://www.medleylabs.com

http://www.sccp2000.com IP Telephony News, Tips and Tricks