[cisco-voip] Load balancing/ overflow handling with IP-IPgateways?

Eric Knudson ericknudson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:49:43 EST 2005

Wait - I'm confused. GK = RAS. If you're sending ARJs/ARQs, then you
are using a GK. Can you post the relevant dial-peer portion of your
config? I still don't see why you can't so something like this:

dial-peer voice 1 voip
description primary connection
destination-pattern asdf
session target ipv4:1.1.1.1