[cisco-voip] Time zone on phones

Tim Medley medley at mac.com
Mon Mar 28 13:16:07 EST 2005

You set the time zone for a phone using the Device Pool. There are a couple
of ways to do this for a multi-size deployment. You could create a device
pool per time zone or create a device pool per site. I prefer to create
different device pools per site, this allows you greater flexibility in
setting time zone, codec regions, softkey templates, etc per site. It also
gives you the flexibility to reboot all the phones at one site easily.

tm

Tim Medley
http://www.medleylabs.com

http://www.sccp2000.com IP Telephony News, Tips and Tricks