[cisco-voip] DC Directory Server

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Mar 28 13:32:15 EST 2005

Check to see how much free space there is on the c: drive on the
subscriber.  DCD will not start if the disk is (near) full.

-Ryan
On Mar 28, 2005, at 10:21 AM, Rusty Painter wrote:

OK.  I did remote desktop into the server.  Went to services, and saw
that the DC Directory Server was stopped.  I tried to start it and got
an error that it could not be started.  It also says that the service
did not return an error.  I looked at the other server (publisher), and
the service is started.  All of the log on information is the same on
both.  Any ideas?

Rusty Painter

MCP/A+

Microcomputer Technician