[cisco-voip] MyAddressBook Question

Mike Newell mnewell at spottydogs.org
Mon Mar 28 16:22:47 EST 2005

If you look at how the databases are set up you can go into the Telecaster
tables and punch in whatever you like.  Of course Cisco will tell you
(quite rightly) not to do that...

You can also use the SDK to add a new directory that's a subtree off the
DC Directory or an entirely separate LDAP server that holds the common
numbers.  That might be more managable since the alternative is anyone
punching in any numbers they feel like.

Mike