[cisco-voip] Using ccm window with firefox

Mike Newell mnewell at spottydogs.org
Mon Mar 28 17:06:47 EST 2005

I mis-spoke - there's error checking, but it happens in the server side.
The admin pages have lots of little scripts that run while you are
entering data on the page.  For example, when you fill in the Alerting
Name on a line it will auto-fill the Internal Caller-ID.  Same with the
device description based on the MAC address you enter for a device.  Some
are annoying; for example it actually looks up the username in real-time
when you enter it for a device.  Annoying (but probably not unreasonable).

On the user side as far as I can tell - and I've not examined all the
pages :-) - users can enter junk and no checks get done until they submit
the forms.

Mike