[cisco-voip] 7920 firmware upgrade necessary?

Seth Call scall at metreos.com
Mon Mar 28 19:05:09 EST 2005

We are not able to access Services or push XML commands to the 7920.  It
has firmware 7920.4.0-01-08 on it... which as far as I can tell is the
latest firmware (however, I had heard there was a 2.0?). The 4.0.1 and
4.1.2 docs clearly state that the phone should support the XML commands
(CiscoIPPhoneExecute, for example), and surely they should support the
Services key!  I did notice that I can not hit the 7920's internal HTTP
web server at all,as I can with the 79XX's.

We are running CCM 4.0.2 sr1a
Phone firmware: 7920.4.0-01-08
Bsp Load ID 2_2_1/27
Boot load ID 2.1.1

Thanks for any help guys... still hunting for any docs on this issue I'm
experiencing.

Seth Call