[cisco-voip] 4.1.2 login pages

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Mar 29 08:55:23 EST 2005

See inline...

-Ryan
On Mar 28, 2005, at 5:07 PM, Lelio Fulgenzi wrote:

while we're talking about 4.1.2 login pages, just wondering if anyone
else
has noticed these:

-login is through windows prompt
RR> Yes, MLA is now part of the CCMAdmin so if it is enabled there will
be no difference in the login prompt.
-no logout menu option any longer
RR> You don't have MLA enabled, so there is no reason to logout.
-takes a while to load pages
RR> I haven't seen this myself but a partner I was working with
mentioned that he's seen it a lot on 4.1(2) and adding more memory will
fix the issue.  YMMV.
-you get a double login page sometimes, with the second being a java
looking
type one
RR>  This is from the JRE Console evidentally.  One way to get rid of
it is to have IE save your password.  That's obviously not the best
solution but is the only one I've found anywhere.   Check out Section
1-4 of the CCM 4.1 Admin Guide for official documentation on this (page
40 of the pdf).