[cisco-voip] Remove All Services, All Phones

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Mar 29 09:04:54 EST 2005

Looks like with CM 3.3(4) you can set IP Services with BAT but there is
no <None> option to choose from.

With CM 4.1 apparently you can only add up to 2 services with BAT but
<None> does exist as an option.  Too bad it forces you to choose a
service.

Looks like no, you can't use BAT to wipe out IP phone services.

-Ryan