[cisco-voip] One-way audio after 2nd transfer

Tim Medley medley at mac.com
Tue Mar 29 09:19:10 EST 2005

Mike,

I was wasn't trying to blame the issue on 4.1(2). A one way audio problem is
usually related to an issue with NAT or a forewall/acl type blocking.

You may be running into a new bug, I would open a ticket with TAC and see
what they say, they will probabally ask you to sniff the network and see
what the output shows.

tm

Tim Medley
http://www.medleylabs.com