[cisco-voip] Call Manager peformance counters

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 17:32:46 EST 2005

> You should be able to reset the MOH servers, or
> IPVMSA at the least, to
> reset this counter.  If neither of those do it then
> you'll have to
> bounce CCM AFAIK.

Resetting the MOH servers or IPVSM service resets the
counters on the Cisco MOH Device object
MOHOutofResources counter but not the Cisco
CallManager MOHOutOfResources counter. Each object has
it's own counter.

> On Mar 26, 2005, at 11:52 PM, Erick Bergquist wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know of a way to reset a callmanager
> performance object back to 0 without restarting the
> service? Would bouncing a windows performance
> service
> do same and cause any problems?
>
> Issue I have, is monitoring application we use is
> alarming on MOHOutOfResources value which isn't
> incrementing anymore. This is the counter object
> under
> the Cisco CallManager category and has a value of a
> couple thousand.
>
> The Cisco MOH Device MOHOutOfResources counter is 0
> after we corrected the issue with MOH configuration
> and reset MOH server and IP Voice Media services.
>
> Does the Cisco Callmanager MOHOutOfResources
> maintain
> its value until callmanger service is restarted or
> server rebooted? Is this normal/working as designed?
>
> The cisco documents don't really go into that much
> detail.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/

products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801ed176.html