[cisco-voip] Meet-Me Announcing

Court Schuett cschuett at hprlogistics.com
Thu Mar 31 14:48:35 EST 2005

We just started showing everyone the features and capabilities of the
Meet-Me conference bridge, and everyone loves it.  They've started using
it, and you can guess where this is going.  They were talking and didn't
realize someone was in the call because they didn't hear his beep.  Is
there a way to announce the entries?  Or flash a light or make the beep
louder?  I've been looking all over for it and haven't found anything.
The only other workaround I thought of was using an operator to take the
calls, then announce and transfer the calls.  Is there an automatic way
to do that?

Thanks.

Court Schuett

cschuett at hprlogistics.com