[cisco-voip] SIP Trunks config in CCM in relation to Vail Systems SIP TIM

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon Apr 3 09:41:09 EDT 2006

I have not used the Vail Systems SIP TIM but the CM SIP trunk is pretty
basic.   Configure it with a destination address = IP address of your
destination device, set the port number (5060 by default), select TCP or
UDP, check the box for MTP required (note default CM MTP resources are
g711 only..  you will need hardware DSP resources for g729)

then create a route pattern pointing to the SIP trunk. give it a
partition if desired. give your originating device a calling search
space that includes that partition.

I have been testing the SIP trunk last few weeks and it seems to work well.

/Wes