[cisco-voip] MWI and Multi -Tenanting

Tim Medley medley at mac.com
Tue Apr 18 00:55:09 EDT 2006

In large/complex and/or multi-tenant deployments I typically ask the
telco to send me all 10 digits. This makes it very easy for me to
control what digits get sent to CCM.

It's not always possible, since some telco's get pissy/confused/
arrogant when you ask for something slightly outside of normal, but
usually with a few escalated calls you can get what you want. I'm not
a control freak, but I find it is vastly easier for me to control the
digits I pass from the gateway to the CCM or other service instead of
having the telco just send me what they want.

tm

Tim Medley
medley at mac.com