[cisco-voip] call handler won't transfer

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 22:01:07 EDT 2006

Does the restriction table in unity allow the number your transfer to be called by unity / CoS ? Also check the Voicemail ports on call manager side to see if the CSS allows that number to be dialed.

I take it since it is skipping the transfer , it is getting to the correct call handler and playing right greeting?

HTH, Erick