[cisco-voip] Multi-tenant configuration for call manager

Manoj Kalpage manoj at computec.co.jp
Fri Apr 21 10:57:40 EDT 2006

Hi All,
Thank you  very much for your information. We are not concerning about AA and per tenant directory service at this point. We provide call service and voice mail only.
Justin. I just want to make sure do I need to create both partitions and Calling search space for each tenant?  Can I share common partition between tenant? I have just line up CSS and partitions which I am planning to use for new implementation. Am I missing anything? I hope I can block inter-tenant calling using this CSS partitions ???

Regards,
Manoj

Tenant_1_Internal_CSS
       Tenant_1_DID_Partition
                1XXX
       Emergency_ Partition
                9.110
                9.119

Tenant_1_Local_CSS
       Tenant_1_DID_Partition
                1XXX
       Emergency_ Partition
                9.110
                9.119
       Local_Partition
               9.[1-9]XXXXXXX

Tenant_1_National_CSS
        Tenant_1_DID_Partition
                1XXX
       Emergency_ Partition
                9.110
                9.119
       Local_Partition
               9.[1-9]XXXXXXX
       National_Partition
               9.0[1-9]XXXXXXX

Tenant_1_International_CSS
        Tenant_1_DID_Partition
                1XXX
       Emergency_ Partition
                9.110
                9.119
       Local_Partition
               9.[1-9]XXXXXXX
       National_Partition
               9.0[1-9]XXXXXXX
       International_Partition
               9.001010!
               9.001010!#
               9.010!
               9.010!#

Tenant_2_Internal_CSS
       Tenant_1_DID_Partition
                2XXX
       Emergency_ Partition
                9.110
                9.119

Tenant_2_Local_CSS
       Tenant_1_DID_Partition
                2XXX
       Emergency_ Partition
                9.110
                9.119
       Local_Partition
               9.[1-9]XXXXXXX

Tenant_2_National_CSS
        Tenant_1_DID_Partition
                2XXX
       Emergency_ Partition
                9.110
                9.119
       Local_Partition
               9.[1-9]XXXXXXX
       National_Partition
               9.0[1-9]XXXXXXX

Tenant_2_International_CSS
        Tenant_2_DID_Partition
                2XXX
       Emergency_ Partition
                9.110
                9.119
       Local_Partition
               9.[1-9]XXXXXXX
       National_Partition
               9.0[1-9]XXXXXXX
       International_Partition
               9.001010!
               9.001010!#
               9.010!
               9.010!#

Manoj Kalpage, System Engineer | Computec Engineering Ltd., | Prince Avenue Bldg, 7th Floor, 3-33 Kioicho, Chiyoda Ku, Tokyo 102-0094 | direct: 03 3511 8274 | main: 03 3511 8190 | direct fax: 03 3511 8198 | Mobile 090 849 15449  | manoj at computec.co.jp