[cisco-voip] CCM - Accessing CDRs

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Apr 21 13:05:32 EDT 2006

setup an ODBC connection on the other system pointing to CM.

keep in mind that any 'reporting' they try to do, including SQL
queries is directly competing with CPU time on the callmanager box
that provides dialtone to your end users.  small queries are ok, but
if they start doing multi table joins, string manipulations, and
inefficient queries then you will have no dialtone.

/Wes