[cisco-voip] Unity MWI port Question

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 10:31:33 EDT 2006

Hello all,

Does anyone know how to make Unity (4.0) use more than 2-3 ports for MWI? I
have more than 3 ports configured in UTIM for MWI Dialout, but when I do a
MWI Resynch it still only uses up to 3 ports.. I'm not sure where else to
set this. The reason I ask is my MWI weirded out this morning and I had to
force it to resynch and its been going for 2 hours now.. watching it in the
part status monitor window and I think new change requests are just getting
queued up behind the resynch job.

Thanks!
--
Ed Leatherman