[cisco-voip] Unity MWI port Question

tomlemay at adelphia.net tomlemay at adelphia.net
Tue Apr 25 11:29:01 EDT 2006

I am having a MWI issue which I working on with TAC at the meoment.  We have only one port designated at the moment for MWI dial out notification and about 1400 users.  Some users report that they get their MWI light to turn on but then there is no new message.  Tac said we need to enable more MWI ports just for out bound MWI notification and to do this you go into nity tools under switch interface and click on the ports tab.  then, select MWI and enabled just for the number of ports you want to dial out for MWI notification.

Tom