[cisco-voip] VoIP through PIX

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 14:38:22 EDT 2006

The problem you are running into is that the configs on the CCM are
using the internal IP... So, the phone is trying to connect to IP
addresses it has no connectivity to.

Solution?

NAT the destination IP to the public static NAT IP.

So, wherever the phone is create a NAT translation so that that
destination can be reached by the phone.

Jonathan