[cisco-voip] Speed Dial

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 15:52:09 EDT 2006

I think there is an enterprise setting that you can set to have callmanager
wait for more digits on a speed dial instead of instantly trying to connect
the call. Havent messed with it myself though.

I wish we could put pauses in the speed dial also. thats another "but the
old system could do that" thing that keeps coming up.

On 6/2/06, Ortiz, Carlos <CORTIZ at broward.org> wrote:

>  Is there a way to create a speed dial that only dials a portion of the
> number but does not try to complete the call ?
>

> i.e.
>

> XXX – XXX – YYYY
>

> Where X= speed dial and Y= user entered digits?
>

> I have a request where "I could do this in the old system" was quoted…..
>

> Carlos

Ed Leatherman
IP Telephony Coordinator
West Virginia University
Telecommunications and Network Operations