[cisco-voip] Inbound Caller-id problem

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Sun Jun 4 10:00:27 EDT 2006

Sig digits has nothing to do with caller name, only the called party
number.

What type of gateway (h323, mgcp) is this and what type of connection
does it have to your telco?

-Ryan

On Jun 4, 2006, at 9:52 AM, Zevier Thoran wrote:

Hi,
On my Callmanager gateway configuration I have the "Significant
Digits" set to 4 under Inbound Calls. This works well for our
DID numbers, but there is one problem - I can't get correct
caller-id info on incoming calls. So do I need to change
"Significant Digits" to 'All' or '10' for the sake of
caller-id?
Please advise? Thanks - Zevier.

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call
rates.