[cisco-voip] shared line on ATA186

Frazee, Timothy Timothy_Frazee at adp.com
Tue Jun 6 13:11:53 EDT 2006

I am familiar with pickup groups and line group etc....

my question is: will the ATA freak out if both ports ring at the same time. I assume it wont as it would be a big deal.

the other question I had is if anyone knows if I can daisy chain two bogen amps connected to the bell input off of one ATA?

what is the ringer equalivance of a single port on an ATA? will it drive two bell inputs on two amps?