[cisco-voip] Auto Attendant Problem

new look newlook110 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 15:56:39 EDT 2006

Dear All,
  I have CCM 4.1(3) and Cisco 2811 as Vioice GW

  I installed the Auto attendant its CTI route port is 5000
  and I add this command at all my voice ports at my voice GW

  connection plar opx 5000

  So when any one call any No. for my company the call will transfered to the AutoAttendant and the Autoattendant tell the caller to enter the extension no. he wants and every thing is ok
  The problem is when the called extension not answer and the caller hung up the call the ring for the called extension continue ringing

  So did any one face this problem or has asolution for this Issue

  Thanks
  Waleed