[cisco-voip] Training material

ash AD commo_ssg_31f at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 20:35:40 EDT 2006

Curt,

     KnowledgeNet offer several great CCVP courses which are much more indepth than your typical CBT. They bring you into simualtion and show lots of live configuration. CBTNuggets is another place to look for great training for those without the equipment. A CallManager lab will cost you more than a small car so, a good CIPT 1 & 2 course can get you on a good track.

  Peter

Curt Shaffer <cshaffer at gmail.com> wrote:
                Does anyone know of good emulation type training material for CCM and the needed hardware to practice and learn about VoIP the Cisco way? I would like to get some hands on but obviously can’t afford to build out my own lab ;) I have experience with Asterisk and I am 3Com VoIP certified, so general VoIP concepts are really not that important, but I would like to get up to speed on the Cisco specifics.

  Thanks

  Curt