[cisco-voip] VM After Scheduled Bus hrs.

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 10:09:34 EDT 2006

Is the unity subscriber call transfer set to transfer the call or go directly to the greeting? Is the transfer number correct?  Does the CSS on the voice mail ports have right partitions, etc to call that number?

If everythings looks fine config-wise, any errors in the application event log from time of call / transfer attempt?