[cisco-voip] IP Phones/various firmware loads

Brian Henry Brian.Henry at apptis.com
Fri Jun 9 04:58:10 EDT 2006

Honestly I do not know which one of these fixed the issue because I took the 7970 from a live environment to a lab where I had 4.1(3)sr3a and OS 2004.4.2sr6(or 7) and the latest device pack.
The live environment was 4.1(3)sr2, OS 2007.2.X(sr7) with not the latest device pack.

However the phone was doing the same thing that you were describing but when I moved it to the lab it came right up, after it put the latest phone load on of course.

Brian