[cisco-voip] IPCC 3.5 to 4.0

Olson, Jeffrey JOlson at mlnusa.com
Fri Jun 9 08:59:44 EDT 2006

I need to upgrade my IPCC to version 4.04 from version 3.5.  I know that the CRA's name in 3.5 is changed to CRS.  Will I be able to open my 3.5 scripts in 4.04?  Also does anyone have a link that defines the upgrade matrix.  (what versions of call manager and unity I need to have in order for my upgrade to be successful)

Thanks
Jeff

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This E-mail transmission contains information from Mortgage Lenders Network USA, Inc. which is confidential and legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named on this E-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited, and that the E-mail should be returned to this company immediately. If you have received this E-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately.