[cisco-voip] Metreos SCCP Proxy

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Jun 9 14:32:20 EDT 2006

We are seriously considering the SCCP proxy for home offices as well where there is only one PC and one phone. Anything else and a small router might be better. We wanted to use it for softphone from off-site as well as wireless phones. They were not eager to provide any demo/loaner, but now that Cisco is going to buy them, we might get better response. Let's just hope Cisco doesn't can the product. I doubt they will, supposedly they have a client with a large install base already using it. It was a custom app that they decided to market.

http://newsroom.cisco.com/dlls/2006/corp_060806c.html?CMP=ILC-001

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"I can eat fifty eggs." "Nobody can eat fifty eggs."