[cisco-voip] Wireless headset

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Mon Jun 12 12:09:33 EDT 2006

I have a user demo'ing a wireless headset that has a receiver lifter to
remotely answer the phone.  So if you plug the phones phone jack to the
wireless headset you get no audio.  But if you plug it into the headset
jack it only works until you lift the receiver the first time then you
manually have to hit the headset button again.  I'm looking  to do this
a little more automagically.

Any way to keep the headset always on?  Service parameter?  Auto answer
on the line doesn't work with the wireless setup she has.

Any better solutions?  One that really ties in with IP Phones?

We just wait to remotely pick up the call(s) with no phone intervention.

Scott