[cisco-voip] need script file for autoattendant

Bassem Zayed bzayed80 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 20:36:32 EDT 2006

hi everyone,

  I need to change the script file "aa_sample1.aef". I need to change the way the autoattendant  responds. i've already created the messages to greet the caller and i know how to insert them. I tried the Cisco unity express editor to edit the aa_sample1 but i'm not good at it!!. I really tried to edit the example but no good.

  I need the auto att to:
  1)greet the caller then tell him to just enter the (extention of the employer or 0 for the operator)
  2)if the extention is:
   "busy, not valid" it should continue as the default in the autoattendant.

  if you need me to mail you the example plz tell me so i can attach it.

  Its just taking me forever and i need help on this issue,please.
  Thank you all and have a nice day.

  Bassem.

http://mail.yahoo.com