[cisco-voip] AD plugin on a W2k3 Domain

Kevin Thorngren kthorngr at cisco.com
Tue Jun 13 12:46:06 EDT 2006

The format you use depends on the Object Class of each Container.

Object Class of the container using the following steps:
- Open Active Directory Users and Computers
- Click on View and check mark Advanced Features
- Right click on each container and select Properties
- Select the Object tab

Note the object class for each container and use that to build your
Admin DN.

Kevin