[cisco-voip] BAT line update question

Dylan Vanderhoof DylanV at semaphore.com
Tue Jun 13 12:55:54 EDT 2006

So it turns out one of the engineers on a recent customer project
(probably me) imported about half the phones into a 4.1 Callmanager with
the Display (Caller ID) field on the lines the DN, not the user's name
like it should have been.

It doesn't appear that BAT can update lines with a CSV file like it can
import.  Is there a way to do this?  I can easily take a phone export
file and change the correct field, or similar, but I can't afford to
drop all the phones and reimport, since this is an IPCC install it would
take forever to reimport everybody.

Any way to fix this without manually clicking on each line and changing
the Display field?

Thanks,
Dylan