[cisco-voip] FW: IPCC forums

Monika Kapil monika.kapil at evalueserve.com
Wed Jun 14 10:44:04 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I am using IPCC Express 3.5 for call recording. The server records the
calls but retains them for 7 days only.

I am not able to find the option in the web interface where I can
increase the retention time of calls to 3 weeks.

Kindly help.

Regards,

Monika

DISCLAIMER:
The information in this e-mail is the property of Evalueserve and is confidential and privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and will be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.