[cisco-voip] Long Distance woes

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 15:14:33 EDT 2006

While that didnt fix my problem, I did get it setup to match the telco's
settings, which sounds like a good idea anyway :)

Turns out the PRI's were setup with the wrong long distance code at the CO,
so they were sending calls to AT&T instead of Sprint. Was a good
troubleshooting exercise for me though.