[cisco-voip] debug isdn q931

Kevin Thorngren kthorngr at cisco.com
Fri Jun 16 11:08:17 EDT 2006

Interesting, I just tried this in the lab.  Per the documentation you
would expect to see debug traffic for only the specified interface(s)
in the condition.  But I see that having a condition on the serial
interface seems to filter out the isdn debugs for all interfaces.  Not
sure if this is a bug or if there are good reasons why this is not
working.  Maybe other conditions need to apply for the filter to work.

You can type "no debug condition 1" to remove the condition.  You will
see a warning message if this is the last condition you have.   You can
type yes to the answer to remove the last condition.

Here is the docs describing this:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5187/
products_command_reference_chapter09186a008017cfa1.html

Kevin