[cisco-voip] IPCC partial service

Wydra, Jason jwydra at Burwood.com
Fri Jun 16 17:37:04 EDT 2006

Partial service means that at least one of your cti ports in ccm are not registered. First place to look is ccm.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Olson, Jeffrey"<JOlson at mlnusa.com>
Sent: 6/16/2006 4:08:04 PM
To: "cisco-voip at puck.nether.net"<cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
Subject: [cisco-voip] IPCC partial service

I am running IPCC 3.5(3) and when I view the engine status under system
the JTAPI Subsystem is running in "PARTIAL_SERVICE"

I pulled the following 3 lines out of the trace files that reference a
partial status.

Any ideas what could be causing this and how it could be corrected?

%MIVR-SS_TEL-2-SS_PARTIAL_SERVICE:JTAPI subsystem in partial service:
Failure reason=A number of CTI ports are OOS -
TPG[id=0,state=PARTIAL_SERVICE]:Ports[85023]

%MIVR-SS_TEL-2-SS_PARTIAL_SERVICE:JTAPI subsystem in partial service:
Failure reason=Some group can only be initialized partially -
TPG[id=0,state=IN_SERVICE]:Ports[85009]

%MIVR-SS_TEL-2-SS_PARTIAL_SERVICE:JTAPI subsystem in partial service:
Failure reason=Some group can only be initialized partially -
TPG[id=0,state=IN_SERVICE]:Ports[85041]

Thanks

Jeff

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This E-mail transmission contains information from Mortgage Lenders Network USA, Inc. which is confidential and legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named on this E-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited, and that the E-mail should be returned to this company immediately. If you have received this E-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately.