[cisco-voip] Echo Problems

Israel Lang zephy316 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 11:29:55 EDT 2006

I can't remember the exact version of 12.4 but I did experience problems. I
think it might be more the DSP firmware that may be the problem. I
downgraded my IOS to a 12.3 version that was working fine and still had the
issue. Got a firmware update for the DSPs and that seems to have resolved
the issue.

On 6/21/06, Jason Burton <jburton at netechcorp.com> wrote:

>  Has anyone experienced any problems with echo after moving to 12.4(6)T2?
> I had to move to this version to fix another issue, but now I'm getting
> complaints of echo on a couple of PRIs.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!
zephy316_gmail.com

Replace the _ with an @ symbol